God knows I love my Instagram! So here’s my Instagram wish list.
Now that Facebook has bought Instagram what’s next for our friendly simple filter community?
Here are a few things I would love to see come out of this social collaboration:
- DM capability. Serious, having comment conversations is rough and uncivilized.
- Deeper integration with Facebook friends. I would love to see who of my Facebook friends is on instagram and follow them. The wall between the two social networks needs to come down, combine our friendships please.
- Let’s just get that annoying commenting on the Facebook post / instagram post fixed. Get it together people and fix yo shiz.
- New capabilities such as video. Social cam and others are getting a good head start on the short sharable and social film trend taking off. Instagram needs to get on that!
- A brand pages feature! (maybe even with analytics, but one step at a time)
- And last but not least, a real web interface – like a real website with proper login capabilities.